Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day one of Medifast.

Today is my first day on Medifast and its about 4:00. I was going to wait until the end of the day to blog but I am needing something to keep my mind off this. I am hungry and so tired. The feeling is similar to when I was first pregnant. I am so very tired, hungry, moody and I am peeing like crazy! SO far I have eaten the oatmeal, a strawberry shake and a antioxident dark chocolate shake. Oh, also had a dill pickle spear. The oatmeal was horrible!! I was gagging it down and hated every second of it. I really enjoyed the shakes though. The regular strawberry one seemed to fill me up more than the antioxident one. I am drinking a lot of water like my coach told me to do. I have not had any head aches yet but I am quite light headed. I have not even had 300 calories today yet. I am so excited about my dinner I can not even tell you! I am not sure what I will make though. I might just do some chicken in a skillet or something. Anything other than a Medifast meal. I am sort of eager to try the chili and the sloppy joe meals for tomorrow. I forgot I had to soak them so I will or sure do that tomorrow morning. After dinner I will have an orange shake I think and I will end my night with the brownie. I HAVE to stick through this detox phase. I want to enter into my fat burning stage and I can't wait to feel good. I also can't wait to see the results of this very disaplined diet. It's only 4:00 and I am so ready for bed. I hope tomorrow my hubby lets me sleep while he's home. It would be a miracle if he would let me sleep AND he cleaned the house. Please God give me the strength to make it through this ffat burning mode. I know I can do this for myself, my son, my life, my hubby, my everything!

1 comment:

  1. Dieting is soooooooo hard. Wish I could tell you that it won't always be difficult, but it's always a struggle..........for me anyway.

    ReplyDelete